Policies governing academic performance standards, unsatisfactory progress, dismissal, withdrawal, student grievance and requirements for graduation can be found in the Graduate School catalog.
Progression through the MPAS curriculum is dependent on meeting the requirements for satisfactory progress set forth by the Graduate School and by meeting the following requirements of the PA Program.
- Students who receive a "C, 2.0" grade in any course are required to successfully remediate or repeat the course/s.
- Students who receive a B minus (2.7) may be required to remediate or repeat the course.
- Students do not progress to clinical rotations until they have achieved minimal mastery of courses in the classroom component of the curriculum.
- Students must be enrolled full-time and take courses in the prescribed sequence.
- 2017 Information Session Schedule
- May 4-6
Welcome from Health Sciences
Health is one of the most important disciplines in today’s world. Given the current and future global demand for well trained and passionate health professionals, now is an ideal time to study in our department. We urge you to learn about our programs to see where your future ambitions fit. More >