Physician Assistant Student Society (PASS)
The physician assistant student society (PASS) is a student-run organization that is committed to civic and community engagement through service oriented volunteerism. The society also facilitates the promotion of the PA profession. Below are several examples of some PASS activities:
- Blood Drive for Virginian Blood Services
- Participation with "Operation Christmas Child"
- The American Heart Association's "HeartChase Harrisonburg"
- Blood Pressure Screenings at the Harrisonburg Farmer's Market
- Stone Spring Elementary Health Fair
- Trauma Trot & Kids Safety Expo
- 2017 Information Session Schedule
- May 4-6
Welcome from Health Sciences
Health is one of the most important disciplines in today’s world. Given the current and future global demand for well trained and passionate health professionals, now is an ideal time to study in our department. We urge you to learn about our programs to see where your future ambitions fit. More >