Admission to the Program
Welcome to JMU’s Occupational Therapy Program! The OT program is a rigorous course of study that starts in June and is completed in two and a half years.
For more information or questions regarding admission to the program email JMUOTadmissions@jmu.edu
- Entry-level Masters (MOT) (for applications holding a bachelor’s degree)
- Occupational Studies admission as an JMU Undergraduate Senior . The next cycle Fall 2017 will be the final opportunity for JMU students admitted in spring 2016 to apply to the OS program. If you are interested please contact the OT program at JMUOTadmissions@jmu.edu. All students interested MUST attend an information session- dates will be posted in the spring.
The current application cycle is now closed. The next cycle will open in the Fall of 2017.
Average scores for classes admitted 2012-2015
|AVG - 2012||AVG - 2013||AVG - 2014||AVG - 2015|
|GRE Verbal %||48.63||44.7||43.77||48.81|
|GRE Quantitative %||43.38||32.87||38.4||32.90|
- JMU OT Program student exam results from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) Exam
- September 30-December 1
OT Applications open
- 2017 Information Sessions Schedule
New Information Sessions Added
- Notification of OT Program Admission Decisions will be made early to mid-March 2017
- May 4-6
Welcome from Health Sciences
Health is one of the most important disciplines in today’s world. Given the current and future global demand for well trained and passionate health professionals, now is an ideal time to study in our department. We urge you to learn about our programs to see where your future ambitions fit. More >